If you’ve been reading our blog for awhile, you know we’re huge fans of geeky nail polishes and nail art. So it came to no surprise that when we saw the kickstarter from Espionage Cosmetics featuring nail art wraps, it was right up our alley!
Luckily for us, they’ve hit their first goal! Here’s what you can expect in the initial collection:
- Cthulhu-inspired glitter Tentacle Nails
- Turtle Nails with glitter masks and googly eyes (googly eyes!)
- Zombie Killer Nails dripping with glitter blood
- Celestially-accurate Nebula Nails
- Cats (“the internet on your nails!”)
- Comic book
- Circuit boards
- And full sets of Red, Blue and Gold Glitter Nails in versatile colors, specifically designed for cosplayers. (Supergirl, Wonder Woman)
BUT we could get so much more if they hit their stretch goals. Nail art featuring Time Lords, or sadistic girlfriends on the Joker, or morphin rangers. So many options for geeky inspired nails!
If this is a project that speaks to you like it does us, check it out. I’m pretty much of the opinion that there can never be enough fun geeky stuff to choose from, especially when it involves glitter! I hope they hit their stretch goals so we can see even more. Which is your favorite design?
(all images obtained from their respective websites)
(Disclaimer: Set to Stunning is not responsible for the quality of merchandise or your satisfaction. We have no affiliation or connection to Espionage Cosmetics, and are not compensated for our recommendation.)