Today’s outfit centers around an R2D2 tank that can be either dressed up or down depending on your mood or style.
Get This Look:
- Both of these looks center around the R2D2 tunic tank from We Love Fine. What’s great about this tank is that the design is graphic enough that it doesn’t immediately scream Star Wars, so it works great for the dressed up look.
- In the casual look, I decided that pairing the tank with this great R2D2 crop top from Thinkgeek would be both fun and super nerdy. I actually wore this to Free Comic Book Day this past May and got tons of compliments.
- For the dressed up look, I took off the crop top and put on a gray boyfriend cardigan. You may have seen this look in this post on The Bag Depot.
- For the casual outfit, I wanted something fun, so I put on a pair of sparkly black Reef sandals I had.
- And of course. the easiest way to dress up any outfit is to add a pair of heels. I really love these shoes since they have a low heel and therefore really comfy!
- The accessories are probably my favorite part of the outfit other than the tank. The headband is from a DIY Friday and you can find the tutorial here. The nice part of handmade items like this is you can customize it for your outfit.
- The earrings were also handmade, but this time from my partner in crime Scruffy! They were a Christmas gift, so I was happy when I finally had an outfit to wear them with.
While my first set of Stunning Styles focused on one look, I’m enjoying creating multiple looks with a few geeky items. I definitely want to acquire more items that are versatile for multiple looks. Do you have any outfits you’ve put together lately? We’d love to see them!
(Photos by Greg De Stefano)