Get This Look:
- When Black Milk first released this dress back in December, I knew I had to pick it up. I liked the fact that the design didn’t immediately jump out at you, and if you’re not familiar with H.P. Lovecraft’s work, it would just look like a cool cephalopod.
- Even though they don’t offer the dress anymore, you can pick up the leggings like I mentioned up above.
- I wanted something a little different for this outfit, and spotted these spiked beauties at Charlotte Russe. I loved the fact that they were black with white details which helped marry all the pieces of the outfit.
- As with most things we post, the shoes are no longer available, but, there’s definitely no lack of spiked accessories you can get your hands on.
- I picked up this octopus bracelet at Hot Topic when I was shopping for other jewelry. I thought this little guy would go well with the Cthulhu look and was just a fun little detail to wear with the outfit.
- While you can’t buy that bracelet anymore, Etsy is a great source for accessories, and I found a very similar bracelet here. If you’re looking for something a little different, you definitely have many choices.
Even though this outfit isn’t typical of what I normally wear, I had a lot of fun putting it together. I honestly picked up the dress because I thought it looked cool, and it’s become one of my favorite pieces. I definitely plan on rocking it at Dragon*Con next week!
If you have any ideas for Stunning Styles, send them our way! We’d especially love to see how some of you style your outfits for cooler weather, since fall and winter are right around the corner for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere. Plus, since we’re in Southern California, we don’t get much opportunity to rock any fun fall styles.
(Photos by Greg De Stefano)